Thursday, May 7, 2009

What are you today?

The intended question was, "How are you today?", but the misspoken phrase got me thinking.

What are we today? I started taking stock in what I am...

I am man.
I am husband.
I am father.
I am son.
I am friend.
I am employee.
I am intelligence.
I am sarcasm.
I am lazy.
I am procrastination.
I am worry.
I am care.
I am love.

The list goes on and on, but I find it interesting how a choice of unintended words can have an impact on the thought process of those around us.

So, I ask you, what are you today?

2 comments:

  1. Woman
    lover
    fighter
    daughter
    sister
    friend
    enemy
    intellegent
    ignorant
    faithful
    doubtful
    humble
    vain
    confident
    unsure

    All conflicts of nature, life reside within me, within all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy
    Wife
    Depression
    Disappointment
    Quiet
    Struggle
    Content
    Joy
    Loyalty
    Honesty
    Waiting
    Grief
    I Just... Am.

    ReplyDelete